For all family matters,
Making a Will
70% of the UK population does not have a current Will that is an accurate reflection of their financial circumstances and the personal choices at the time at the time of their death?
Making a Will provides certainty, reduces worry and gives you the peace of mind of knowing exactly how your money, property and possessions will be dealt with after your death. Making a will can be the first step in considering your future affairs in order to minimise your liability for inheritance tax.
We have a team of experienced wills and probate lawyers who work from all our offices to provide you with an expert service to ensure that your wishes are reflected in your will and that any changes in the future are reflected in an amended will.
Our services to you include:
- Gifts to members of your family
- Issues in Wills such as Guardianship, adoption and divorce
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Obtaining Grants of Probate
- Preparation of Wills, Trusts and Deeds
- Reviewing and amending Wills
- Winding up and distributing Estates
- Post death variations and disclaimers