For all family matters,
Making a Will
Can you believe that 70% of the UK population does not have a current Will that is an accurate reflection of their financial circumstances and the personal choices at the time at the time of their death?
Making a Will creates certainty, reduces worry and gives you the peace of mind of knowing exactly how your money, property and possessions will be dealt with after your death.
A Will guides those who are left behind and saves the worry and heartache at a time of great emotional stress. Making a Will is usually the first step to take in structuring your affairs in order to minimise your liability for Inheritance tax.
Our services to you include:
- Gifts to members of your family
- Issues in Wills such as Guardianship, adoption and divorce
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Obtaining Grants of Probate
- Preparation of Wills, Trusts and Deeds
- Reviewing and amending Wills
- Winding up and distributing Estates
- Post death variations and disclaimers