Family Law - Care Proceedings and contact with children in care

We have a range of experienced solicitors who can advise and represent you when you face social service involvement in your family and/or are worried about your children being removed from your care. We represent parents and family members in care proceedings.

Many of our solicitors are members of a specialist panel called the Children Panel which enables them to represent children in care proceedings by working with Guardians. Our solicitors try to where possible represent you in court so you have a familiar face at court rather than someone you have not met before.

We offer a sympathetic and professional service, providing you with information, discussing options  and working with you and your family. We will ensure that either a solicitor or their paralegal can accompany you to meetings organised about your child’s future by social services (called PLO or pre-proceedings meetings).

We offer advice and representation in the following areas of family law:

  • Care proceedings 
  • Discharge of care proceedings
  • Adoption
  • Special Guardianship Orders 
  • Fostering children
  • Contact with a child who is in care

To speak to a solicitor or their assistant please contact 0208 680 5018.